I am so excited about this Venezuelan Tizana recipe!
This was my first contribution on Latinamom.me, a site that I have been following for a quite some time. Sometimes feels a bit surreal to see my name, my recipes and my pictures all over the internet. I never thought my life would take this direction. I always worked in the corporate world, and I liked it. However, I have to confess that this new occupation has given me much satisfaction and being able to be with my kids 24/7 (although sometimes they drive me crazy) is priceless.
Tizana is a Venezuelan drink. As you may or may not know, in Venezuela we have a summer-like weather all year long, so this drink is very common. It’s refreshing and delicious. It made with orange juice, tons of different fruits and and grenadine.
- 8 cups orange juice chilled
- 1 cup fresh pineapple diced
- 1 cup watermelon cut into small balls
- 1 cup melon cut into small balls
- 1 cup honeydew cut into small balls
- 1 cup ripe mango diced
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
- 1 cup grenadine or to taste
To see full instructions click here