Okay … I admit it! I got a little crazy with pumpkin this year. I think if I prepare one more recipe with pumpkin my husband divorces me LOL. Just kidding! He gladly offered to try and criticize all my recipes.
With this one he was delighted…It is D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!
I do not know how it’s in your home but at my home, big celebrations are all about desserts, so I like to prepare 2 or 3 to please everyone’s taste. Of course, that chocolate cannot be missed. So, this bundt cake is ideal. Very easy to do. Even, you can do it the night before if you want. I think it’s perfect, exactly as you see it. But if you want you can sprinkle it with powdered sugar or make a simple glaze of sugar; mixing 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons water or milk, and two drops of vanilla extract.
This is not an eggless recipe! This is the recipe that I used to make before my daughter was diagnosed with egg and nuts allergies. If you’re looking for eggless recipes, click here to browse.
Brownie Pumpink Bundt Cake
- 1 Box of brownie mix I used Betty Crocker® Fudge Brownie
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 3 eggs
- Pumpkin Cake:
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking power
- 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- 8 tablespoon of butter room temperature, 1 stick
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a bundt pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until the batter is set. Removed from the oven and reserve
- Prepare the pumpkin cake.
- In a medium bowl mix flour, baking power and pumpkin spice. Set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar until it looks creamy and smooth, about 5 - 8 minutes. Add one egg at the time (do not add the next egg until the previous one is fully incorporated).
- Add half of the flour mixture and continue beating until well incorporated. Add pumpkin puree and mix for 3 minutes. Add the rest of the flour mixture and mix for 3 more minutes.
- Pour pumpkin cake batter over the brownie. Put in the oven and bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 min in the pan before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!