This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LiveForFlavor #VivaLaMorena #AddFlavor #CollectiveBias
This Chipotle Turkey Breast is your answer to a stress free holiday cooking! Easy, quick, and 100% scrumptious. Plus, it has an irresistible smoky flavor that you’re going to love!!
We’re into November, which means the fast approaching holidays are making their way to the forefront of people’s minds. So I thought it was the perfect time to share with you this Chipotle Turkey Breast recipe, which I have done the last two years and it has been a big HIT every time.
This recipe is perfect for so many reasons, especially if you’re only cooking for a few people and don’t want to cook a whole turkey and end up with tons of leftovers. It’s also great if your family only likes white meat.
It’s juicy, tender, and packed full of flavor.
This chipotle marinade is delicious! Just with a few ingredients you can turn your boring turkey into a hot fiesta.
How? Using La Morena® Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce and Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon Granulated Bouillon – 2.2 lbs. You can find these two products at Walmart at the Hispanic aisle.
La Morena® Chipotle peppers enhances the turkey meat with an irresistible smoky heat that you are going to love, and Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon Granulated Bouillon adds a delicious latino touch with its blend of tomato, chicken flavors, onions, parsley and spices.
La Morena® peppers and Knorr® Bullion are trusted, high quality, ingredients you can depend on to create delicious meals that bring your friends and family together during this special holiday season.
We all know that when the big day comes we can use all the help we can get, especially when that help means spending more time with our ones than slaving in the kitchen, that is why this Chipotle Turkey Breast is your answer to a stress free holiday cooking.
Easy and quick, and 100% scrumptious.
If you have any leftover you can make some tacos, nachos, or enchiladas… YUM!
If you make this recipe, make sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
- 1 lb Turkey Breast Roast 3, see notes
- leaves Cilantro to garnish optional
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 in La Morena® Chili Chipotle Adobo + 1 tablespoon of the sauce
- 1 tablespoon Knorr® Granulated Bouillon Tomato with Chicken
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Place all marinade ingredients in mini food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Pour marinade into a large Ziploc bag. Add the turkey breast, close the bag and shake to combine. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour up to 8.
- Remove the turkey from marinade 1 hour before roasting. Strain the marinade and transfer to saucepan. Heat to low until sauce becomes thick, about 8 -10 minutes. Remove from heat and reserve.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil to easy cleaning.
- Bake the turkey to an internal temperature of 165º - 170º F, brushing the turkey with the sauce once, for about 2 hours. Once it’s cooked, cover with aluminum foil and let it stand for about 10 -15 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with the remaining chipotle sauce.
You can use this marinade for a whole turkey, just adjust quantities accordingly. You will probably have to quadruple the amounts for a 15-18 lb turkey.
I bought all the ingredients for this delicious Chipotle Turkey Breast recipe at my local Walmart, including La Morena® Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce and Knorr® Tomato with Chicken Granulated Bouillon.
Don’t forget to enter this fabulous giveaway ⇓⇓⇓