Corn and Green Chile Dip – A deliciously creamy, cheesy dip packed with lots of flavors! Everything you could ever want from a dip. Plus, It’s VERY easy to make using only 4 ingredients.
Another week has started!! I can’t believe is mid-March already. My boy will turn 4yo next week and it made me realized how time flies. It’s crazy. So here I am, trying to keep up with deadlines, planning a paw patrol party, working on my e-book, etc.…Oops, I almost forgot to tell you that I just got my first “official” photograph job … Woo Hoo!!
I can’t tell you how excited I am! Seriously, when I started this journey years ago I would never have thought that this would become my new career. To this day I sometimes wonder if I can call myself a “photographer”.
Are you a photographer? People ask me.
I have to admit that I have struggled with this question before, but today I’m deciding what the heck…. Photography is where most of my energy goes and comes from. It has become one of my passions. So YES, I’m a photographer! Or at least, photographer enough. HA!
So, since this is not a big deal anymore let’s talk about this Corn and Green Chile Dip!
In my opinion, nothing is more inviting than a bowl of silky, molten cheese sitting in the middle of a pile of chips!!
This dip is super easy to make. It takes about 40 minutes or so to cook but I promise you, it worth the wait!
The only real problem that you’ll have with crowd-pleaser is that it disappears far too quickly! Double or triple the portions if you are hosting a big group.
Corn and Green Chile Dip - A deliciously creamy, cheesy dip packed with lots of flavors! Everything you could ever want from a dip. Plus, It’s VERY easy to make using only 4 ingredients.
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 oz) can sweet corn cream style
- 2 tablespoons green chile (the one that comes in a can)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno, shredded
- leaves Cilantro for garnish (optional)
- 1 fresno chili pepper, seeded and sliced into very thin rings for garnish (optional)
- Corn tortilla chips, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
Mix cream cheese and corn cream, with a hand mixer, until combined. Add the green chili and half of the Monterey cheese; mix to incorporate. Place the mixture in an oven-safe dish. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve with warm tortilla chips.
Fresno chili pepper is quite spicy, so if you're not used to that heat please do not use it. Use jalapeno instead.
?When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!