These Easy Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs are perfect for a summer weeknight dinner!! Topped with tomato, onion, and jalapeno, this hot dog is a deliciously easy way to say bye-bye to the Ol’ boring bun.
This Easy Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs recipe has been sponsored by The Kraft Heinz Company
Nothing says summer like hot dogs, right?
And since the summer is just around the corner (YAY) what better way to celebrate than gathering family and friends, starting up the grill and getting creative with the toppings! When it comes to hot dogs, most people go for the classic combination, but there are so many possible topping and combinations, and we’re more than happy to try them all.
As you might know, my kids are super picky eaters but a few weeks ago we went to a local fair and discovered that they LOVE hot dogs. And I love that they love hot dogs because as much as I love to cook, there are nights when dinner is a complete hassle. After a day loaded with work, photo sessions, and homework, mommy is whacked. Luckily, I now have a new summer dinner idea under my sleeve that offers big flavor with little effort.
Hot diggity! Looking for hot dog ideas I stumbled upon this Easy Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs recipe at Kraft.com. I think the combination of flavors is delicious. They’re loaded with bacon and fresh cut veggies; you’ll never look at a hot dog the same way again!
The best part about hot dogs is that they are super budget friendly! Especially, when I shop at Walmart, where the prices are unbeatable. So on your next trip to Walmart, make sure to look up for all your favorite products to start to save money and improve your summer gatherings when you buy Kraft Heinz products together.
For more ideas on how to use Kraft products click here.
These hot dogs are easy to make but easier to eat!! Perfect quick meal to Grab. Go. Wow.
So if you’re a fan of hot dogs, this combination is a must! Each bite is a flavor explosion in your mouth!
Easy Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs
- 10 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Wieners
- 10 hot dog buns
- 1 tomato , chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 jalapeño pepper , chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 cup HEINZ Yellow Mustard
- Heat grill, or a skillet, to medium heat.
- Wrap bacon tightly around hot dogs, tucking in ends of bacon slices to secure. Grill 8 to 10 min. or until bacon is done and wieners are heated through, turning occasionally. Drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, brush mayo evenly onto both sides of hot dog buns; grill 1 to 2 min. on each side or until lightly toasted.
- Combine tomatoes, onions, and peppers.
- Place a bacon-wrapped dog in each bun; top with tomato mixture, ketchup, and mustard.
- Serve immediately.
📱When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!
Disclosure: This Easy Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs recipe has been sponsored by The Kraft Heinz Company. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Follow this link for more simple summer recipes using Kraft products. #GrabGoWow