These Easy Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts are delicious and moist donuts! Loaded with tons of fall flavors and sprinkled with Halloween fun.
Halloween is just a week away! We already started to decorate our home, bought some candy for the kids, and of course, costumes are ready.
However, we are facing a little problem!
Vicky is scared of Halloween! I meant Halloween decorations. It makes perfect sense to me that a child might get scared around Halloween time. With all ghosts, monsters, zombies and all sorts of spooky things, it’s no wonder why my little princess gets frightened by what she sees and hears.
That is why we are making our celebration about fall, rather than frights. Hopefully, she will eventually see that Halloween it’s more fun than spooky.
I’m sure my boy would have loved decorating these donuts with spiders or bats; instead, we used cute pumpkins and sprinkles.
Am I the only one feeling the pumpkin pressure?
I know it’s pumpkin season, and I personally feel the need to showcase the pumpkin in every single recipe I prepare and make it the star of the show. With the time I have learned to adore the taste of everything pumpkin so it’s not a big sacrifice LOL.
These donuts are baked! So to me, that makes them healthy…right?
Well, healthy or not they are delicious.
They are so incredibly moist and soft and they are loaded with delicious pumpkin flavor. I enjoyed eating them with a cup of coffee. And the best part is that making these donuts at home couldn’t be easier. You simply need a Donut Pan. I have a couple of them and I use them quite a bit. I got mine at Bed, Bath & Beyond for less than $10 – a pretty smart investment, especially if you love to bake as much as I do.
LOOKING FOR MORE PUMPKIN RECIPES?
- Easy Eggless Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Quinoa Granola
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread in a Mug [Video]
- Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- Eggless Pumpkin Muffins
- Eggless Pumpkin Bread
I highly recommend making these Pumpkin Donuts for a school Halloween party, or just to give to your special little ones as a sweet treat. They would also make an excellent treat to bring in to your workplace break-room.
I guarantee they will be a big hit!
Easy Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1-2 drops of orange food coloring (optional)
- Halloween colored sprinkles for decoration (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray donut pan lightly with cooking spray. Reserve.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Whisk until all ingredients are well combined. Reserve.
- Beat with an electric mixer the pumpkin puree, eggs, sugar, vegetable oil and vanilla extract until combined. Add in the flour mixture in three batches. Continue beating until mixture is smooth.
- Fill the donuts cavities, about 3/4 full, with the pumpkin batter.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
- Prepare the glaze by mixing all ingredients in a bowl. Reserve.
- When the donuts are cool dip them in the glaze and sprinkle with Halloween sprinkles if desired.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!
????When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!