Who does not love cupcakes? I don’t know anyone … Do you?
This was my go-to easy Homemade Cupcake Batter recipe before my daughter was diagnostic with egg allergies. It’s a very easy and simple cupcakes batter that always turns out delicious. So if you don’t have any food restriction please go ahead and try it.
I’m sure this recipe is going to get you out the hook. These cupcakes are perfect for your children’s school party, family gathering, birthday parties, etc… You just need to bake a batch of cupcakes and everybody is going to love you.
If you are looking for eggless recipes click here.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cupcake pan with paper liners and set aside.
- Combine in a bowl the flour, baking powder, salt and set aside. In another bowl mix the milk and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, until combined. Add half of the dry ingredients mixture and mix on low speed, slowly add milk and vanilla until completely mixed. Then the remaining dry ingredients, scraping down the bowl as you mix. Keep whisking until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Scoop batter into baking cups filling about 2/3 full.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until you insert a toothpick in the center and comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before decorating.
When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!