This Easy Cupcakes Batter produces the most fluffy and delicious cupcakes ever! It’s made with simple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry.
Who does not love cupcakes? I don’t know anyone … Do you?
This was my go-to easy Homemade Cupcake Batter recipe before my daughter was diagnosed with egg allergies. It’s a very easy and simple cupcakes batter that always turns out delicious. So if you don’t have any food restrictions please go ahead and try it.
I’m sure this recipe is going to get you out of the hook. These cupcakes are perfect for your children’s school parties, family gatherings, birthday parties, etc… You just need to bake a batch of cupcakes and everybody is going to love you.
This is not an eggless recipe! This is the recipe that I used to make before my daughter was diagnosed with egg and nuts allergies. If you’re looking for eggless recipes, click here to browse.
Easy Cupcake Batter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cupcake pan with paper liners and set aside.
- Combine in a bowl the flour, baking powder, salt and set aside. In another bowl mix the milk and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, until combined. Add half of the dry ingredients mixture and mix on low speed, slowly add milk and vanilla until completely mixed. Then the remaining dry ingredients, scraping down the bowl as you mix. Keep whisking until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Scoop batter into baking cups filling about 2/3 full.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until you insert a toothpick in the center and comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before decorating.
- Measure the ingredients correctly. I highly recommend using a kitchen scale.
- Preheat the oven at least 15 minutes before you get started to give it plenty of time to reach the ideal recipe temperature.
- Right temperature butter is KEY! Softened butter should easily bend without breaking and will give slightly when pressed. If your finger sinks into the butter and looks oily, it’s way too soft.
- Don’t overmix the batter. Mix just until you’ve evenly distributed the ingredients throughout the batter.
- Bake the cupcakes as soon as the batter is ready.
- Don’t open the oven door until the cupcakes have set. Leave the oven closed until the minimum time stated in the recipe.