This Easy Eggless Chocolate Tart is a ridiculously easy and scrumptious dessert! The flavors of the rich chocolate filling and the buttery flaky crust meld together like no other. You have to taste it for yourself.
Helloooo, gorgeous Easy Eggless Chocolate Tart of my dreams.
I don’t know about you but if you make me choose between chocolate and any other food, chocolate will always win.
So you can imagine that for a chocolate lover, like myself, gorgeous silky chocolate over a buttery perfect crust is just dreamy!!
This No Bake Easy Eggless Chocolate Tart is absolutely AMAZING. It takes no more than 30 minutes to put together. Perfect addition to any celebration, big or small!
TIPS AND TRICKS TO MAKE CHOCOLATE TART.
- Be sure to use quality chocolate, with a cacao percentage between 60 and 65 percent. For a sweeter taste use semi-sweet chocolate.
- To prevent the tart dough from rising when baking, line it with a lightly greased sheet of parchment paper and fill with dried beans.
- When pressing the pastry dough into the fluted side of the tart pan be sure that the pastry fits snugly where the bottom and side of the pan meet with no air pockets.
- Use a removable-bottom tart pan for easy unmolding. This is the one I have.
- Try adding different flavors to the pastry dough, such as cinnamon, lemon zest, orange zest, vanilla, poppy seeds or whatever fits the tart’s filling.
LOOKING FOR MORE DESSERT RECIPES?
- Easy Mango Panna Cotta
- Dulce de Leche Crepe Cake
- Easy Arroz con Leche
- Apple and Dulce de Leche Puffs
- Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
I apologize for not showing you a photo of a slice of the tart, but this will be our dessert for Thanksgiving and I want to keep it whole and beautiful until the big day.
Thank YOU for supporting my blog, trying my recipes, and for keep coming back. Your messages, emails, and comments mean a world to me.
Wishing you a Thanksgiving overflowing with love, peace, laughter… and GOOD FOOD, of course!
Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!!!
Easy Eggless Chocolate Tart
- 1/2 cup (70 gr)confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (210 gr) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 (170 gr) sticks unsalted butter, softened and sliced
- 1 teaspoon unflavored powdered gelatin
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate, broken into small pieces (I used semi-sweet)
- 3 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Combine in a food processor, the confectioners' sugar, flour, and butter, and process until the mixture forms a ball.
- Using your fingers, press the dough into a 12-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Pat until the crust is even.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes, until very lightly browned. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the milk and let stand 5 minutes.
- Put the cream, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat; stir to combine. At the first boil turn the heat off. Add the butter and chocolate. Stir until well combined. Stir in the milk-gelatin mixture.
- Pour into the tart shell and refrigerate for 2 hours to set or overnight.
- Lightly sprinkle salt flakes, if desired. Serve.
?When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!