These Easy Garlic Lemon Roasted Potatoes are crispy outside, soft inside, a little salty and lemony. Perfect side dish for just about any entree.
This recipe is sponsored by Jennie-O.
These Garlic Lemon Roasted Potatoes are legit the best thing ever!
Crispy outside, soft inside, a little salty and lemony.
I have declared myself a potato lover many times and I really think that If there’s one ingredient that’s loved by everyone, it’s got to be potatoes.
Best part? They are SO easy to make. So easy.
Just toss these babies together with olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and seasoning. Give them a nice roasting for 35 – 40 minutes. And you’re done.
Trust me, these will be the star of your holiday table. Everyone loves potatoes.
Let’s talk protein. Better yet, let’s talk Jennie-O OVEN READY™ Cajun Style Bone-In Turkey Breast!
This turkey breast is AMAZINGLY TASTY!
My family totally loved it.
It’s perfect season and it goes straight from your freezer to your oven with no thawing needed. You can’t beat that!
Jennie-O OVEN READY™ turkeys are perfect for the holiday season but they’re so easy to make that you can prepare a delicious turkey for your family any day of the week at any time of the year.
The leftovers are a fabulous way to add protein to your sandwiches or salads!
Look at this ↓ ↓ ↓ – Delicious and ready to enjoy at a moment’s notice.
I used Fingerling potatoes but you can also use baby potatoes or Yukon Golds. If the potatoes are too big just cut into wedges.
LOOKING FOR MORE POTATO RECIPES?
Garlic Lemon Roasted PotatoesPrint Pin Rate
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 lb baby or fingerling potatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375º F.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- Mix in a big bowl the olive oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, salt and black pepper. Add potatoes and toss until the potatoes are well coated.
- Arrange potatoes, cut side down, on a rimmed baking sheet and spread out into 1 layer.
- Roast potatoes until tender and tops are golden, bottoms are browned and crisp, about 35–40 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, sprinkle with parsley, and serve hot.
????When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!