This Easy Strawberry Lemonade is refreshing, sweet and tangy! So easy to make that you’ll make it all summer long.
Happy Friday again, my friends! Can you believe that 4th of July is only TWO weeks away?? What What?? Crazy.
I have some exciting news to share…
My daughter and her husband are having a baby BOY!!! We are all so very happy to see our family growing. Baby and mom are healthy and that is the most important thing. I can’t wait to meet and hold in my arms, my first grandchild. I am ready to experience a brand new kind of love.
Now, let’s talk about this refreshing lemonade.
It’s not even Summer yet, but temperatures are climbing into the 90’s. Actually, this weekend it’s going to be a hot one. Which it’s nice but I need to make sure I keep my family – and myself – hydrated. Seriously. For me, it’s impossible to drink enough water, which is why it’s critical to make those bottomless glasses as appealing as possible. So during summer, I prepare lots of lemonades, agua fresca, tizana, etc…
This strawberry lemonade is really refreshing, and just so good.
You may not even need to add much sweetener depending on how naturally sweet your strawberries are. So feel free to adjust the proportions of water and honey depending on how sweet and strong you like your lemonade.
I plan on making this, again and again, during the summer! Next time I will use blueberries – instead of strawberries – to please my purple-lover little princess.
Easy Strawberry Lemonade
- 2 cups strawberries, washed and halved
- 3 cups cold water
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grenadine (optional)
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Place the strawberries, 1 cup of water, and honey in a blender. Blend at medium speed, about 1 -2 minutes.
- Strain strawberry mix through a fine mesh strainer.
- Place the strained strawberry juice, fresh lemon juice, grenadine, and the remaining water in a jar. Mix until everything is well incorporated. Taste and add additional honey or/and water, if needed.
- Keep in refrigerator.
📱When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!