This Eggless Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes recipe is an excellent alternative to regular chocolate cupcakes! They are so easy to make that it only takes 5 minutes. No electric mixer or any other sophisticated equipment is required.
Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate!!!
Is anything made of chocolate that does not taste good? I don’t think so!
Even if it has zucchini it will taste heavenly… If you don’t believe me ask Matthew! LOL.
I made this recipe to celebrate the end of the school year of Matthew. They were very tasty and the kids even noticed that they had zucchini.
These are the tricks that a mother has to do when having two super picky eaters.
This Egg- Free Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes recipe is an excellent alternative to regular chocolate cupcakes, certainly healthier and do not contain any egg. They are so easy to make that it only takes 5 minutes. No electric mixer or any other sophisticated equipment is required.
When I have tried them, I remember being impressed that I couldn’t taste the zucchini. Don’t get me wrong, I like the zucchini, but never thought I’d eat it mixed with chocolate and in the form of a cupcake.
Looking For More Eggless Recipes?
Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) light taste olive oil
- 1 cup (200 gr) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (230 gr) all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2/3 cup (60 gr) natural unsweetened cacao
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line pan with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon until well combined. It may look a little bit thick but it's OK, when baking the zucchini will release a lot of liquid.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 20- 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Frost cooled cupcakes with your favorite frosting.
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Cake Ever
- Eggless Red Velvet Cake
- Eggless Sugar Cookies
- Eggless Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
- More recipes…
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!