4 ingredients Eggless Coconut Macaroons dipped in chocolate! Just 30 minutes from start to finish. Simple and delicious!
We love coconut!!
And what can be better than coconut macaroons baked to a golden perfection? Well… let me tell you!! EGGLESS coconut macaroons baked to a golden perfection dipped in dark chocolate with a crispy touch inside.
Ohh yeah!! We can never get enough.
Macaroons are awesome for so many reasons, but my favorite is that they are very easy to make at home. Plus, they are versatile.
Today, I’m going to show how to enjoy this delicious coconuty dessert/snack in 3 different ways.
All you’re going to need is:
Voila … HAPPY KIDS!!
I added one of my kid’s favorite crispy cereals, Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies®, to give some crunchiness to my coconuts macaroons. Total success. Everyone loved it! Plus, it’s filled with vitamins and minerals and other nutritious things that will keep the fun in these cookies.
If you are looking to keep it simple during the busy summer days, this cereal is the right product to bring along on road trips, vacations, staycations, night’s-in, sleepovers and to incorporate in recipes. Cereal is the perfect anytime, anywhere, anyone food. It’s quick, easy and convenient, always satisfying and up for anything.
They’re just so darn pretty, aren’t they?
Eggless Coconut MacaroonsPrint Pin Rate
- 10 oz sweetened shredded coconut
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons chickpea brine (aguafaba)
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal (optional)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips , melted (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Whip the chickpea brine on high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until they make medium-firm peaks.
- Carefully fold the whipped chickpea brine into the coconut mixture.
- Drop the batter onto sheet pan using either a 1 3/4-inch diameter ice cream scoop or a spoon.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown. Cool and serve.
- Rice Krispies version: Mix the cereal with the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla and follow the instructions.
- Chocolate Dipped: Once the macaroons have cooled a bit, dip their bottoms in the melted chocolate and place back on cooling rack to harden.