This Eggless Dulce de Leche Cheesecake is easy to make! It’s sweet, smooth, and creamy. You can never tell that it’s eggless. Perfect for the holidays!
Happy Monday, my friends!! Are you ready for Christmas?… Somehow ready? Or not ready at all? I’m 75% ready. I just need to buy a few more presents but anything regarding food, the most important for me, is covert. Since my husband is Portuguese and I’m Venezuelan, our Christmas and any major celebration have always looked very bicultural. Plenty of food is the common denominator of both cultures.
I love to cook all kinds of dishes, you know that, but I cannot hide my passion for baking. I really enjoy it and since my daughter was diagnosed with egg allergy I enjoy it even more. As I mentioned before, sometimes it can be a little challenging but when I see the final result, after several tests, It’s SO SO rewarding.
Meet my beautiful and mouthwatering Eggless Dulce de Leche Cheesecake!!
I was very excited when my friends at Post invited me to try their Dulce de Leche Cheesecake. As soon as I read the recipe title I knew it was something that I definitely wanted to try so I tweaked the original recipe and made it my own. If you’re looking more Post recipes make sure to check out these Mexican Hot Chocolate Cocoa Pebbles Crunch Cookies.
To give to this beauty a little crunchy touch I topped it with caramelized Honey Bunches of Oats with Almond. The same crispy flakes and tasty, crunchy granola oat bunches as the original Honey Bunches of Oats with the added nutty deliciousness of sliced almonds. MMMM… delicious!!!
Did You Know that Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds has: Four nutritious grains: rice, wheat, oats and corn, 0g trans fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol per serving, and 10g of whole grain per serving.
This is a very impressive dessert, in my humble opinion. And it’s perfect for this holiday season.
You won’t believe how easy it is to make. It’s creamy, smooth, sweet, and a little tangy. Just Perfection. I’m kinda proud of myself for being able to create this masterpiece.
Happy Cooking, and baking!!!
Eggless Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 24 oz cream cheese softened, (3 pkg 8.each)
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup dulce de leche
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 5 tablespoons aguafaba, whipped to stiff peaks (see notes)
- Preheat oven to 300°F. lightly grease 9 inch round springform pan and line it with parchment paper.
- Place the flour, sugar, and butter in the bowl of a food processor and process for one minute or until a rough dough forms. Transfer it into the springform pan and use the bottom of a glass to press it evenly into the bottom.
- Bake the crust for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden and just cooked. Set aside.
- Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- To make the filling place the cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, dulce de leche, and sour cream in a food processor and process until smooth. Add the cornstarch mixture to the cream cheese mixture and process to combine. Transfer mixture to a bowl and gently foil in the whipped aguafaba. Pour the mixture over the cooked crust; tap gently to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until lightly golden and just set. Turn the oven off the oven and allow to cool for 40 minutes in the oven with the door closed. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until cold.
- When ready to serve heat remaining 1/4 cup sugar in medium saucepan over medium heat until melted and golden brown. Remove from heat; toss in cereal. Spread cereal mixture in single layer in baking pan to cool. Top the cheesecake with cereal mixture just before serving.
- Serve and drizzle with more dulce de leche, if desired.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!
?When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!