These fail-proof Eggless Pumpkin Muffins are a fantastic crowd-pleasing morning treat! Tender and moist on the inside. Topped with an irresistible crunchy crumb.
I first fell in love with pumpkin just a few years ago, when I got addicted to my fabulous eggless pumpkin bread. Believe it or not, pumpkin is not big back home. We have a squash called “Auyama”, which is similar to pumpkin, but we certainly don’t have all the beautiful and yummy winter squash available in America. Therefore, for me, squash was used to make soup, and that was it! I had never really had it as an ingredient in a dessert until I came to the US.
I fell in love and to this day, pumpkin is my favorite part of the fall, along with the foliage.
These scrumptious Eggless Pumpkin Muffins are loaded with fall flavors!! These are just slightly crisp at the edges and simply dreamy-tender in the center.
These Eggless Pumpkin Muffins are a major breakfast treat. Perfect for any morning or snack. Actually, I use to bake these the night before, and enjoy in the morning! Deliciousness.
If you’re in the mood for a twist, feel free to add some chopped nuts or chocolate chips.
If your addiction to pumpkin is deep, like mine, you’ll enjoy this one.
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. This recipe makes 18 muffins, so prepare a second muffin pan in the same manner. Set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla, buttermilk, and vinegar.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Spoon the batter into liners, filling 2/3 of the way full.
Make crumble: add the sugar, flour, and cinnamon to a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the butter and use a fork, or pastry cutter, to cut the butter into the flour until the mixture is made of coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the mixture evenly over all of the muffins.
- Bake for about 25 -30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- When muffins are cool, whisk together the powdered sugar and milk and drizzle over the tops.
If using all-purpose flour add an extra teaspoon of baking powder and a pinch of salt.
LOOKING FOR MORE EGGLESS RECIPES?
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Cake Ever
- Eggless Red Velvet Cake
- Eggless Sugar Cookies
- Eggless Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
- More recipes...
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Please note that nutritional information is a rough estimate and it can vary depending on the products used.