These fluffy and moist Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make with just a few ingredients. This is the recipe you have been looking for!
Who doesn’t love classic cupcakes?
These Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes are tender, moist, and well… D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!!! They are the perfect addition to any birthdays, school parties, celebrations, and I-want-a-cupcake days.
They just take just minutes to make these from scratch, with ingredients you likely have in your pantry.
Our little girl turned 5 a few days ago, and we have come a long way after her first allergic reaction to eggs when she turned 1. I have tested dozens, if not hundreds, of recipes, which include cakes, cupcakes, muffins, donuts, cookies, etc., I have used all the egg replacements I have heard or read of.
Anyway, every time I get a new recipe idea in my head, the first thing I think is if I can do it without an egg. I am not going to lie; some time is extremely frustrating.
Today I can say happily that egg allergy is not, nor has been a limiting factor for my daughter to enjoy all her favorite food: pancakes, waffles, cupcakes, cakes, etc.
Yeap!!! She inherited my taste for sweets.
These Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes are incredibly fluffy and bursting with golden buttery flavor.
For the frosting, I made vanilla buttercream from scratch, but you can use anything. If you or your little one is into Nutella, I highly recommend trying my Nutella buttercream. YUM.
Sprinkles are NOT optional around here. Actually, the more sprinkles the better.
HOW TO FREEZE CUPCAKES
If you have a little one with egg allergy, you know that birthday and school parties are stressful events.
Stress no more!!
Follow these simple steps and you will have cupcakes handy every time you need them:
- Make a batch of these Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes.
- Let cupcakes cool COMPLETELY.
- Wrap cupcakes tightly in plastic wrap.
- Place individually-wrapped cupcakes in a plastic double zipper quart freezer bags.
- To defrost, unwrap cupcakes and bring them to room temperature. Frost to your liking.
When my daughter has to attend a birthday or school party I defrost a cupcake, add some icing and lots of sprinkles, of course, and pack it in this super convenient and cute cupcake container.
Don’t they look fabulous inside?
Oh-so-fluffy and divine.
These aren’t just cupcakes for kids. Sure, your kiddos will devour them. But grown-ups alike will appreciate them too.
I speak from experience. One Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes (naked) + Coffee ☕= Heaven
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
- 1 cup (200 gr) sugar
- 1/2 cup (114 gr) unsalted butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (280 gr) self-rising flour
- 1 cup (240 ml) whole milk (you can substitute with any plant milk you like)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line the cupcake pans with liners.
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar and butter until creamy and pale. Add vanilla and mix to combine.
- Combine milk and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Add the flour alternately with milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture; beat until smooth.
- Divide batter evenly among liners, about three-quarters full each.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. IMPORTANT: these cupcakes won't brown as the cupcakes made with eggs, so when you see the top set check the cupcakes for doneness with the toothpick test. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove. Allow cooling completely before frosting.
When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!