This Fennel Mango Salsa is a crowd pleaser, colorful and full of big flavors! Serve with chips, on tacos or tostadas, or on grilled fish, pork or chicken.
It only takes 5 minutes to bring this scrumptious and unique Fennel Mango Salsa to the table. It’s unbelievably easy and quick to make, chock full of big, bold flavors and even kind of healthy.
Although I am not a big fan of Fennel, I LOVE it in this recipe. The fennel adds a delicious mild (very mild) licorice flavor and crunchy texture to this salsa, that combined with the sweetness of the mango and the tang of the lime makes a perfect balance.
Plus, It’s so super colorful and pretty, isn’t it?
I kept it simple with just 5 ingredients, but you can also add jalapeño, or serrano pepper, tomato, etc. No matter the spin, this is a fail-proof recipe that will satisfy friends and family, time and time again.
This Fennel Mango Salsa is perfect for a gathering with some friends and family.
It’s deliciously scoop-able so grab a chip and dive in!
Fennel Mango Salsa
- 1 medium bulb fennel , trimmed, cut into small cubes (1 cup approx.)
- 2 medium mangos , peeled and finely diced (2 cups approx.)
- ½ cup red onion , finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro , finely chopped
- 2 – 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Toss all ingredients together until well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning with extra salt and pepper, if needed.
????When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!