These Grilled Pork Chops with Peaches and Walnuts are the easiest and most amazing pork chops ever…ready in 20 minutes! It doesn’t get better than that. Just peachy!
Look at this ridiculously bright, easy-to-make, and delicious meal!! All it takes is one pan, a few simple ingredients and less than 20 minutes to have this summery pork chops on your table… Don’t they look perfect?
This recipe is my first hurrah to peach season!! My kids, like myself, ♡ peaches, so I have decided to take advantage of that and use them in any possible way. You’re going to love this one. The way the flavors blend in this dish it’s just heavenly!
These were really quick and easy to make, especially because I used thin boneless chops. But if you would prefer thicker pork chops, just increase the cooking time until the pork chops are cooked through and register 140°F to 145°F in the thickest part of the meat with an instant-read thermometer, around 8-10 minutes.
Do you see all those beautiful fresh herbs? Adding the rosemary and thyme gives it a nice earthy flavor and keeps the dish bright and lively.
So simple to make and really these pork chops are an ideal dinner to make after a busy workday. Serve it with a simple side salad for a quick and fresh weeknight meal.
Pork Chops with Peaches and Walnuts
- 4 pork chops (I used boneless)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 peach washed and cut into slices
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped in half
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 -3 sprigs of thyme
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste. Reserve.
- In a skillet over medium heat melt butter. Add peach slices and cook until lightly browned on both sides, about 2 minutes. Remove from pan and place on a plate.
- In the same skillet cook the chops on both sides until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Place peaches, walnuts, rosemary and thyme over the chops. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Pre-Order Now!
?When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!