This super easy No Bake Easter Cheesecake is rich, dense, creamy, and smooth! Perfect for your Easter celebration, or any occasion your sweet tooth desires!
I am so happy to share the recipe with you!!
I don’t mean to brag or anything, but this No Bake Easter Cheesecake is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, and the best part is that it’s super easy to make. Totally stress-free. Honestly, I think that this Easter version is the cutest cheesecake ever. Well, I may be biased here because cheesecake is my favorite dessert, but who can blame me, right?
This No Bake Easter Cheesecake is rich, dense, creamy, and smooth! Cheesecake perfection in every sense of the word…
I used NILLA Wafer to make the crust. These round, thin, light wafers are perfect to create a yummy crust, and just because the crust is my children’s favorite part I made it double thick. Yes, you hear me… double! YUM.
To make this cheesecake totally eggless use NILLA Wafer Reduced Fat. This version does not contain eggs. It worked great. The taste was spot on so you will never notice the difference.
So…if you’re still looking for a perfect dessert to serve for Easter …here it is. Make this cheesecake ahead of time, even up to 3 days, and keep chilled in the fridge.
NO-Bake Easter Cheesecake
- 2 cups crushed NILLA Wafers - 1 (11 oz) box (for a thick crust, if you want a thinner crust see notes)
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Knox Original Gelatine Unflavored (1 envelope)
- 4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 (14 oz) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Gel food coloring
- Whipped cream and sprinkles to decorate (optional)
- Mix vanilla wafer crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl until well blended. Press evenly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Chill crust in freezer at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Mix the lemon juice and gelatine and let sit for 2 - 3 minutes. Place the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, and beat over medium speed until it is smooth, creamy, and free of lumps. Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl occasionally. Beat in the lemon juice and gelatine mixture and vanilla.
- Divide the cheesecake into 3 portions (each should be about 2 cups). Add 1- 2 drops of gel food coloring into each portion and mixing until the color is smooth and uniform.
- Spread the first color over the crust; smooth layer with the back of a spoon. Spread the second color on top of the first and then the third on top of the second; smooth the top. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours, ideally overnight.
- Before unmolding run a sharp knife between the cheesecake and the side of the pan. Unclasp sides of pan, and remove cheesecake.
- Decorate with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired. Serve.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Pre-Order Now!
?When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SimpleGoodness #CollectiveBias