Pumpkin OREO Cookie Balls – These super simple pumpkin treats are delicious and easy to make… no egg and no-bake!
For me, there’s no such thing as too much chocolate! I like chocolate a lot so OREO cookies are really one of my very favorite things to eat. My husband and I always have a big discussion on how to eat them. I say that the right way is to twist apart; eat the cream, and then the cookie. Hubby says that it has to be dumped in a glass of milk and wait till the OREO soak up.
Let’s talk about OREO cookie balls!
This is a lovely idea for your upcoming Thanksgiving gathering. They are super delicious with a cup of coffee after dinner, but would also make a great gift. Surprise your guest with their very own box to take home and they will love you forever hahaha.
Making them is the easiest thing you can imagine. The dough is very moldable. I decided to wear powder-free gloves while shaping the cookie balls to prevent my hands from warming up the dough.
I’m telling you if you make ’em you’ll watch them disappear in a blink of an eye!
Pumpkin OREO Cookie Balls
- 36 cups OREO Cookies finely crushed (about 3 )
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12oz) packet of white candy melt
- 1 tablespoon cacao butter (optional)
- 1/4 cup mint chocolate chips
- Orange sugar for sprinkling
- Green licorice laces to make tendrils trimmed into shorter pieces
- Line a rimmed baking sheet or a big plate with waxed paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor mix the OREO cookies and cream cheese until well combined.
- Shape into 20 balls. Slightly press, with your thumb, in the top of the each ball to flatten them and create a kind of pumpkin shape. Use a toothpick to create ridges on outside of pumpkin cookie balls.
- Freeze 10 min.
- Mix candy melt and cacao butter, if using, following the packet instruction.
- Dip cookie balls in the melted mixture; place in the prepared baking sheet.
- Place a chocolate chip to make pumpkin stems and sprinkle with orange sugar.
- Insert green laces to make the tendrils. Refrigerate for 10 -15 min.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!
This #OREOCookieBalls shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.