The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
This Passion Fruit Caipiroska is a party in a drink!! Slightly tart, sweet, and super refreshing — this cocktail recipe is made of infused French Vodka, lime and passion fruit. I dare you to drink just one!!
Is this Passion Fruit Caipiroska screaming Summer or what?
I have to admit that until a few months ago I was clueless about cocktails. I’ve never been a big drinker so my husband always has been in charge of that department. But in the past few weeks I’ve started to enjoy the art of mixology. I am fascinated with the fact that with a few ingredients I can combine so many notes of flavors. And to top off … cocktails are so damn photogenic.
As you may know…I’m a fruity drink kinda girl!! So here is another fruity drink you’ll definitely love!
Meet my Passion Fruit Caipiroska!!
To make this Passion Fruit Caipiroska I used Alizé. If you’re not familiar with this liqueur let me tell you that it’s incredibly delicious. Alizé is an infusion of French Vodka and luscious flavors from the world’s most exotic regions. From the jungles of Brazil, the lush hillsides of Chile and the tropical shores of Pacific Islands, come the nectars of our exotic fruits. Alizé is delicious on the rocks or served in martinis, cosmopolitans, margaritas, mimosas and, of course, caipiroskas.
Alizé is available nationally in three flavors: Gold Passion (passion fruit), Red Passion (passion fruit and crisp, tart cranberries), and Bleu Passion (passion fruit, fresh cherries and a hint of ginger).
Passion Fruit Caipiroska
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 3 - 4 tablespoons fresh passion fruit pulp about 3 – 4 small passion fruits
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Alizé Gold Passion vodka, The amount will the depend of the size of your glasses. I used 8 oz. glass
- Ice crushed
- leave Mint to garnish optional
- Using a muddler or a wooden spoon, lightly crush lime, passion fruit pulp, and sugar in a mixing glass or bowl to release juice.
- Divide the lime wedges and passion fruit mixture into 2 (8 oz.) glasses. Cover with crushed ice and fill glass with Alizé Gold Passion.
- Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. Serve immediately.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Alizé. However, all opinions expressed are my own as always. Thank you, though, for supporting them and the other brands which help make this site possible. This content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.