The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
This Passion Fruit Caipiroska is a party in a drink!! Slightly tart, sweet, and super refreshing — this cocktail recipe is made of infused French Vodka, lime, and passion fruit. I dare you to drink just one!!
Is this Passion Fruit Caipiroska screaming Summer or what?
I have to admit that until a few months ago I was clueless about cocktails. I’ve never been a big drinker so my husband always has been in charge of that department. But in the past few weeks, I’ve started to enjoy the art of mixology. I am fascinated with the fact that with a few ingredients I can combine so many notes of flavors. And to top off … cocktails are so damn photogenic.
As you may know…I’m a fruity drink kinda girl!! So here is another fruity drink you’ll definitely love!
Meet my Passion Fruit Caipiroska!!
To make this Passion Fruit Caipiroska I used Alizé. If you’re not familiar with this liqueur let me tell you that it’s incredibly delicious. Alizé is an infusion of French Vodka and luscious flavors from the world’s most exotic regions.
Passion Fruit Caipiroska
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 3 – 4 tablespoons fresh passion fruit pulp (about 3 – 4 small passion fruits)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Alizé Gold Passion Vodka (The amount will depend on the size of your glasses. I used 8 oz. glass)
- Ice, crushed
- Mint leaves to garnish (optional)
- Using a muddler or a wooden spoon, lightly crush lime wedges, passion fruit pulp, and sugar in a mixing glass or bowl to release juice.
- Divide the lime wedges and passion fruit mixture into 2 (8 oz.) glasses. Add crushed ice. Fill glass with Alizé Gold Passion.
- Garnish with mint leaves, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Watermelon Summer Splash Cocktail
- Easy Fruity White Sangria
- Pineapple Michelada
- Blood Orange Margarita
- Roasted Cranberry Margarita [Video]
- Browse more recipes…
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Alizé. However, all opinions expressed are my own as always. Thank you, though, for supporting them and the other brands which help make this site possible. This content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.