This Pineapple Michelada is the perfect beer cocktail for summer!! It has it all going on savory, spicy, sweet and tart. So good, and so easy!
Is it too soon for a weekend cocktail? I hope not because we are making a Pineapple Michelada!! It’s so refreshing and delicious… Perfect for sipping on a hot summer day, especially on National Michelada Day on July 12.
Micheladas are one of the most popular cocktails in Mexico. They symbolize vacation. Warm weather. Palm trees. And fun! This my mom’s favorite cocktail and I cannot wait to prepare this for her when she comes to visit us this summer. We are planning to surprise her with a BIG family Summer get together, with lots of food and Micheladas, of course.
This Pineapple Michelada is SO simple to make. Seriously, you just need to pour a few ingredients into a beer glass with ice and stir. That. Is. It!!! Oh, and if you do want to make things extra special and delicious you can also rim the glasses with classic Mexican spices, or salt.
There are a variety of types of Micheladas, depending on the region of Mexico, the ingredients will vary. But today we are making the widely known version made with Clamato, English sauce, and hot sauce. I wanted to add a fruity flavor so I added some pineapple juice. The result of my experiments in mixology was delicious.
Clamato is a unique and tasty cocktail made with tomato juice and a blend of spices. You can find it in the juice aisle at Walmart. Make sure to visit the My Michelada Match website to check out other great Michelada recipes and pairings!
After you get all the ingredients you need to make your Micheladas, don’t forget to stop in the deli area where you can find all kinds of delish appetizers, such these cheese sticks, to serve along with your cocktail so you don’t need to worry about anything else but making the cocktails.
My husband LOVES these cheese sticks! They were perfectly cooked, budget-friendly and ready to serve. I just prepared a very easy and quick dipping sauce with Mexican cream and ranch mix. You can find details on the recipe card.
This Pineapple Michelada has it all going on! Savory, spicy, sweet and tart.
If you’re planning a BBQ, get together, summer picnic, a day at the beach, glamping with family and friends, etc…, please consider making this cocktail.
- Mexican spices (see notes)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 cups Ice
- 6 oz Clamato juice Original Flavor
- 6 oz Pineapple juice
- 2 dashes English sauce
- 2 -3 drops hot sauce
- Pinch of Mexican spices or black pepper
- 1 (12 oz) chilled Mexican-style beer
- Place the Mexican spices on a small plate. Rub a lime wedge around the rim of the 2 large beer glasses and dip into spices. Fill the glasses with the ice.
- Mix Clamato, pineapple juice, English sauce, hot sauce, and Mexican spices (or black pepper) in cocktail shaker or mixing cup. Divide the mixture into two glasses.
- Fill the glasses with chilled beer and garnish with a fresh lime wedge.
- Stir and serve immediately.
For the Ranch Crema:
- Mix 16 oz (2 cups) of Mexican crema and 1 (1.1oz) packet of ranch dip mix in a bowl. Serve as a dipping sauce with cheese sticks, wings, fried chicken, or any of your favorite Walmart deli products.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!
?When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
This Pineapple Michelada recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #MyMicheladaMatch
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!