This Pork Chorizo Sliders with Eggless Chipotle Mayo recipe has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackYourSnack #CollectiveBias
These Pork Chorizo Sliders with Eggless Chipotle Mayo are bursting with flavour and the perfect addition to your game time menu. Irresistibly Delicious!
Two recipes in a row!! YAY. I told you I was getting back into the swing of things. I’m finally used to getting up before 8 a.m. again, I’m starting my days with normal size breakfast, and I don’t crave Piña Coladas at 11 a.m. anymore. I must be coming to terms with reality.
Since we did a one-pot dinner recipe yesterday, we get to do an awesome snack today. Well… these Pork Chorizo Sliders could be served as a snack, party food, or game day food. Either way, they are out of this world!!
I had these cute little pretzel buns last week but you could use any kind of bun, or sliced bread, to make these sliders.
These patties taste amazing!! They’re juicy, tender and bursting with amazing flavor! Seriously, they made it to my top 5 favorite recipes.
It all started with a combination of ground meats, veal and pork to be specific, fresh chorizo, garlic (of course), and some seasoning. Just make sure to form the patties a little larger than the diameter of the buns because they shrink slightly on the grill.
Do you know that the right toppings can take boring sliders to amazing? Yep! Life’s too short to settle for just lettuce and tomato. If you want to prove my theory just add a couple of FarmRich® Crispy Dill Pickles to your sliders, or burgers, or sandwiches.
FarmRich® Crispy Dill Pickles are breaded to perfection. And the best part is, these breaded crispy dill pickle slices are so easy to make and they are ready in no time. Just pop them out of the bag, and slide them in the oven.
This Chipotle mayo recipe is a winner!! This is everything you need. I used eggless mayo, a couple of chipotles in adobo, lime, salt, and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Addicting… You’ll want to put this mayo on everything. It’s a little spicy, though, so feel free to use less or more chipotles depending on your spice tolerance.
These fellows are so tasty! Easy to make, just a few ingredients, and ready in less than 30 min… and let’s be honest you could eat three, or four, of these for a price of a burger.
Pork Chorizo Sliders with Eggless Chipotle MayoPrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb ground meat I used a combination of veal and pork
- 4 oz fresh chorizo
- 3 garlic gloves minced
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcester sauce
- 6 slices Cheddar cheese cut in half
- 12 slider buns
- For serving I used:
- leaves Green
- Avocado sliced
- Red Onion thinly sliced
- 24 FarmRich® Crispy Dill Pickles cooked
- Chipotle Mayo
- Combine the ground meat, chorizo, garlic, salt, onion, cumin, pepper, and Worcester sauce together in a large mixing bowl. Form the mixture into twelve patties and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to grill. You can do this in advance.
- Heat a large cast-iron skillet or griddle over medium-high heat. Working in batches, cook patties 3 to 4 minutes per side. In the last minute of grilling, top with the cheddar cheese and cover the grill to help the cheese melt.
- Place patties on buns and serve with desired toppings.
- To serve as picture, layer bottom bun halves with green leaves, patties, avocado, red onion, and FarmRich® Crispy Dill Pickles. Then, spread top bun half with Eggless Chipotle Mayo.
- b]For the Chipotle Mayo[/b] place into a food processor 1/2 cup of [eggless mayo, 2 chipotles in adobo, 1 tablespoons of lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and a pinch of cayenne pepper. Pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning with more salt if necessary.
To keep patties from swelling in the middle, make small indentations in the center.
I bought all the ingredients for my delicious sliders at my local Walmart, including FarmRich™ Crispy Dill Pickles and fresh items.