This Roasted Corn and Pepper Crab Dip recipe is so good and so easy. Definitely a crowd pleaser.
I really love crab! Even though, sometimes it’s hard for me to find ways how to prepare it. I think that when it’s not cooked in the right way, you know using the right combination of ingredients and spices, it may have a slightly weird taste. But this Roasted Corn and Pepper Crab Dip recipe is perfect!
Not to sound bossy at all … but You. Have.To.Try.This.Soon!
Oh my! The tender crab meat, the spicy melted cheese, and the roasted veggies make a mouthwatering combination. I could really eat the whole thing myself.
If you have some leftovers, which I doubt, the next day put it on a slice of bread, if you want you can put a little more cheese on top, and bake it until hot and the cheese is melted.
Roasted Corn and Pepper Crab Dip
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 cup red sweet pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and peper, to taste
- 1 cup natural lump crabmeat, flaked
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño, shredded
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 425º F. Cover a shallow baking dish with aluminum foil and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine corn and sweet pepper. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Roast, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until vegetables start to brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and let it cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375º F. Lightly grease a small quiche dish or iron skillet. Set aside.
- While the veggies are cooling, in a medium bowl stir together crabmeat, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and green onions. Stir in roasted vegetables. Transfer mixture to prepared dish.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
- Serve with tortilla or pita chips.
Recipe slightly adapted from[ Better Homes and Garden