This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HoneyForHolidays #CollectiveBias
These Simple Party Ideas and Holiday Entertaining tips will make your next holiday get together a total success!! No Sweat. Find 3 delicious recipes: Holiday Easy Pizza, Cranberry Honey Spritzer, and Chocolate Cupcakes with Honey Buttercream. Plus, personalized gift jars filled with Coconut Honey Popcorn and free printable.
No pressure! We finally decided to kick off the holiday season this week. I still feel like I am not ready but I couldn’t hold back the excitement this season brings to our family. This year is going to be extra special. We are going to have my mom and my in-laws and they will spend the holidays with us. But what’s more special is having my new baby grandson join us for the first time. We are going to make memories that will last forever – So lets the fun begin!
In preparation for this beautiful get together, my mom and I went shopping which made me realize that I want to change my old decorations. There are so many beautiful things and I want them all. I honestly think that I am watching too much HGTV. I now need a new kitchen. A new living room. A new dinning room. Anyway, making the long story short I need a new house. My husband is even considering blocking that channel until the fever is gone.
Since little changes also count, I unleashed my imagination to create this beautiful display for my family and close friends. Of course, food is the center of any get together. Good food doesn’t mean that you have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Therefore, I created this super easy and delicious pizza made with naan bread, Monterrey jack cheese with jalapenos and sweet picante peppers. The pizza even looked like a Christmas tree.
Holiday Easy Pizza Cranberry Honey Spritzer Honey Buttercream
- 4 Naan breads I used garlic naans
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 oz cups Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño grated
- 2 cup Brussels sprouts cut into very thin strips
- 1 cup sweet picante peppers cut into pieces
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Don Victor Honey to drizzle optional
- 3 cups 100% cranberry juice
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 granny smith apple cut into cubes
- 1 cup fresh cranberry
- 3 1/2 cups of cranberry seltzer
- Ice to taste
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter room temperature
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 4 tablespoons honey
- yellow food coloring optional
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Paint with kitchen brush the naan bread with olive oil mixture (set the leftover oil aside). Add cheese evenly over the bread.
- Add a layer of Brussels sprouts over the cheese and then the sweet picante peppers. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bread is crunchy and cheese has melted.
- Drizzle with honey, if desired. Serve hot immediately.
- Add cranberry juice, honey, apple, and cranberries to a large pitcher. Mix to combine. Add seltzer; stir to combine.
- Serve over ice, is desired.
- Cream butter and cream cheese with a stand mixer, until smooth and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until fully incorporated, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
- Beat in honey and beat for an additional 3-4 minutes. Add 2 – 3 drops of yellow food coloring if using; mix for 30 sec.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!
All the recipes in this post have a touch of Don Victor honey. I honestly love the taste and texture of this brand. It even comes with a honeycomb, which can be eaten BTW. I didnt know that! Did you? I even learn that upscale restaurants often serve comb honey in the center of a plate surrounded by a selection of expensive cheeses and multi-grain crackers. The idea here is to cover the cracker with a piece of cheese and top it off with a small chunk of comb. This works great with cheddar or brie, but any cheese will work.
Remember to store honey at room temperature – your kitchen counter or pantry shelf is ideal. Storing honey in the refrigerator accelerates the honey’s crystallization. If your honey crystallizes, simply place the honey jar in warm water and stir until the crystals dissolve, or place the honey container into near boiling water that has been removed from the heat.
If you want to give it a try you can cut a chunk of comb honey, with a knife, and spread it over the toast. You may have to mash it a bit, but the heat will soften the comb so it flattens into the toast along with the honey.
I also put together this cute and sweet gift to give to my guests. I just prepared some popcorn with coconut oil and honey and added some nuts for extra crunchiness. Then I placed them inside some nice glass jars… and BAM! Everyone was pleased. Next time I will use bigger jars since everybody asked me for more.
As a personal touch I made some printable tags to thank everyone for popping by. Popping… you get it? LOL.
I bought all the ingredients for these delicious recipes at my local Walmart, including 16 oz. Don Victor Orange Blossom Comb Honey Globe Jar. Don’t forget to follow Don Victor on Facebook for more recipes, offers and special promotions.