This recipe of Sparkling Fruit White Sangria has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BlackberryAffair #CollectiveBias
If you love fruity sweet wines, you must try Sparkling Fruit White Sangria recipe! It will become your new favorite too!
Doesn’t get much more spring-like than blossoming trees, flowers, and a delicious glass with plenty of the wine-soaked fruit!
We all know that once the weather starts warming up, get-togethers just pop up anytime and anyplace. With this recipe you will always be ready for that unexpected party, and even better, this Sangria will keep all the guests happy. Let’s be honest, nothing is better than a refreshing cocktail paired with nice weather and all your friends!
I mostly only like wine that is basically as sweet as juice, so sangria is right up my alley. Light and crisp and chock-full of yummy fruit. The perfect beverage to sip on this spring!
Peaches, kiwis, white wine and Canada Dry® Blackberry Ginger Ale! Tell me that doesn’t sound like spring in a glass!
This was my first time trying Canada Dry® Blackberry Ginger Ale. I love it. It’s fresh, crisp, and tasty. And the best part is that like all other Canada Dry™ Ginger Ales, it’s made with real ginger. This is a seasonal product available at Ahold stores from March-May 2016. I bought mine at my local Giant store.
After chilling for a few hours in the fridge, I topped the sangria off with some Canada Dry® Blackberry Ginger Ale to add a bit of fizziness. Just Perfection!
You can put all kinds of different fruit into sangria, but this time I went with peaches, nectarines, and kiwis. I’ve tried making different types of sangria before, but this one’s a keeper! It is so sweet and refreshing, and the ginger really brings out the flavors.
Whether you decide to plan a full on celebration for a birthday, a graduation, a wedding gathering, a girl’s day in, spend the day in the pool, or you just feel like celebrating spring and the beautiful weather, this sangria is perfect for every occasion. It’s really easy to make, tasty and refreshing, and not time consuming at all!!
So, while my sangria is spring-inspired, feel free to make it year-round.
Sparkling Fruit White Sangria
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup peaches chopped and skins left on
- 1 cup nectarines chopped and skins left on
- 1 cup kiwis peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Triple sec
- 1 bottle dry white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio, chilled
- 1 ounces can Canada Dry® Blackberry Ginger Ale 12
- Fresh mint for garnishing optional
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and the water over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Continue cooking, without stirring, until mixture reaches a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large pitcher, combine peaches, nectarines, and kiwis. Add wine, triple sec, and simple syrup; stir. Place pitcher in refrigerator for 4 hours, or overnight, to chill and allow flavors to blend.
- Just before serving, top sangria off with Canada Dry® Blackberry Ginger Ale.
- Serve sangria over ice. Garnish with mint, if desired.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!