The spicy and citrus notes in this Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise blend perfectly to make a damn good condiment that the whole family will love.
At home, we don’t use to eat a lot of plain mayonnaise.
I guess we have to spice it up a bit. I like having different flavors and have them handy in case we want to make a sandwich, or dip empanadas, croquettes, etc… yummy! In order to have a variety to offer my family, I’m always experimenting and combining flavors and species … sometimes the result is very good like this one. Oh yeap!
This delicious combination is perfect! The spicy from the hot sauce and horseradish, mixed with the citrus touch from the lime, blend perfectly to make a damn good condiment.
The spicy and citrus notes in this Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise blends perfectly to make a damn good condiment that the whole family will love.
- 1/2 cup plain mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish paste
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 -3 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor add mayo, sour cream, hot sauce, horseradish paste, cilantro and lime juice. Pulse until the sauce is smooth.
- Add in water, one tablespoon at a time, until reaching a creamy consistency.
- Taste and add salt and pepper according to your taste.
If you don't have a food processor you can use the blender.
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Please note that nutritional information is a rough estimate and it can vary depending on the products used.
📱When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!