This vibrant Spiralized Sweet Potato Pasta with Rosemary Brown Butter and Queso Fresco is super-easy to make and is absolutely packed with flavor.
Perfect for a meatless and delicious meal. Ready in less than 15 mins!!
To be honest, since I bought my Spiralizer I have only used it with cucumbers and potatoes. I love it. But I have decided that I need to experiment more. So I jumped on to the Spiralizer bandwagon with both feet with this Spiralized Sweet Potato Pasta with Rosemary Butter and Queso Fresco; which BTW turned out surprisingly delicious. Next time…beets!!
I love pasta! I’m not going to tell you that this same thing as a plate of pasta. However, spiralizing does make eating veggies a bit more fun. It’s a great option to make a low-carb, high-vegetable pasta alternative. Plus, make veggies more appealing to kids. This is the spiralizer I own. It’s inexpensive and it works great!
If you don’t have much time during weekdays, like me, you can spiralize different types of veggies on the weekend and store them on a paper towel lined sealable plastic bag up to 3 days.
The flavors on this dish are amazing and it is so simple to put together. Brown butter combined with rosemary adds a little splash of magic with nutty aromas. It’s like liquid gold. The combo of the sweet potatoes and rosemary brown butter is perfect, while the queso fresco adds a unique and delicious flair to this dish.
This dish is the perfect weekday lunch or dinner when you’re craving something light but still satisfying. So if you haven’t jumped on the spiralized-veggie bandwagon yet, I suggest you do so immediately!!
Spiralized Sweet Potato Pasta with Rosemary Brown Butter and Queso Fresco
- 3 - 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 leaves sprigs fresh rosemary, stripped from the stem
- 1 cup queso fresco, crumbled (or more if you want)
- Spiralize sweet potatoes. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sweet potato noodles and cook for about 5 minutes, or until slightly soft. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from skillet and place on a serving bowl.
- In the same skillet melt butter over high heat. Add rosemary; cook until butter begins to brown and sizzle, about 1 -2 minute. Remove skillet from heat.
- Add butter to the sweet potato and toss until the noodles are well coated.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Pre-Order Now!