Turn Up the Yum with this delicious Sweet Raspberry Chocolate Chip Quesadilla! They are amazingly delicious and such a cinch to put together!
Guess what? Quesadillas are fantastic. Not only do they can be dressed up with sweet or savory toppings and flavorful fillings, but they’re super easy to make right at home. Today we’ll talk about sweet quesadillas. More specifically: Sweet Raspberry Chocolate Chip Quesadilla!!
I’m telling you!! After you try these sweet quesadillas you’ll ask yourself: where have you been all my life?
Yes, that amazing!!
Inspired by Nabisco Snack Works recipe, I decided to go with raspberries for my fruit filling. They pair perfectly with the CHIPS AHOY! Cookies flavor and the bright pop of red fruit inside the quesadillas looks gorgeous!
I honestly usually take the shortcut but this time I made my own raspberry jam. It’s super easy. Just mix together in a small saucepan 6oz fresh raspberries, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and ½ cup sugar. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; mashing berries as they heat. Boil until mixture will form a gel, 5 – 8 minutes. That’s it! However, you can use store-bought if you like.
This recipe is perfect for “la merienda”, as a dessert, or perhaps as a special treat to your family for Dia del niño. Yep… El Dia del Niño is fast approaching. That is why Nabisco is providing a variety of fun and delicious Latino-inspired recipes that are fabulous to treat the family for Día del niño.
I hope you love this delicious Sweet Raspberry Chocolate Chip Quesadilla dessert recipe as much as I do!
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 5 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, coarsely chopped
- Butter cooking spray
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberry to serve (optional)
- Mix in a small bowl cream cheese, brown sugar, and cinnamon until blended; spread onto half of each tortilla.
Add a layer of raspberry jam. Top with chopped CHIPS AHOY! Cookies; fold in half. Spray each quesadilla with butter spray, or spread a thin layer of butter, and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Working one at a time, spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray, or butter, and cook quesadillas for about 1 1/2 minute on each side, until the exterior is golden brown, caramelized, and slightly crisp.
- Cut each quesadilla wedges.
- Serve topped fresh raspberries and more chopped CHIPS AHOY! Cookies.
Recipe inspired by Nabisco Snack Works
When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
This recipe was sponsored by Nabisco.