This Swiss Cheese and Pepperoni Spiral is ultra-easy to make and perfect for game days and all gatherings. It’s cheesy and irresistibly delicious! A touchdown-worthy appetizer.
I’ve found the next appetizer you’re sneaking into the ballgame.
Hello, Swiss Cheese and Pepperoni Spiral!
We are talking about you today.
It’s simply tasty finger food that’s as delicious as it is easy.
This Swiss Cheese and Pepperoni Spiral recipe is awesome for this time of year because the BIG GAME is just a few days away. And after that, you can still make it to watch the winter games, March madness, soccer world cup, whatever you want. But to be honest, you don’t need a sporting event excuse to make it. I know I don’t.
This amazingly yummy appetizer is guaranteed to score.
This is how it looks before baking.
LOOKING FOR MORE APPETIZER RECIPES?
- Cheesy Taco Dip with Garlic Pretzels Dippers
- Easy Queso Fundido with Chorizo and Avocado
- Tequila Barbecue Chicken Nachos
- Spicy and Sweet Baked Chipotle Chicken Wings
- Corn and Green Chile Dip
- Roasted Corn and Pepper Crab Dip
It’s cheesy. Tons of ooey-gooey melted cheese. Plus, it’s got all the delicious smoky and spicy flavors of the pepperoni.
Who could say no to bread stuffed with cheese and pepperoni?
Answer = no one.
Swiss Cheese and Pepperoni SpiralPrint Pin Rate
- 1 can (11oz) 12 Pillsbury™ Original Breadsticks
- 12 slices Swiss cheese, cut into strips
- 4 oz pepperoni, sliced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dry Italian herbs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. You can bake this spiral in a 9 inch cast iron skillet or in any other oven-safe pan.
- Open the can of breadsticks as per the package instructions. Unroll the dough and separate each stick carefully to avoid breaking them.
- Top a breadstick with a strip, or two, of cheese and 3-4 slices of pepperoni. Coil pepperoni slices and cheese with dough strips into a loose spiral. Place in the center of the skillet (or baking pan) Repeat this process with the rest of the breadsticks, forming a spiral, pinching ends together securely as strips are added.
- Mix melted butter, parmesan and Italian herbs in a small bowl. Reserve.
- Use a kitchen brush to brush the top and sizes of the spiral with the butter mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
?When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!