These White Chocolate Covered Oreos are a simple and delicious treat for any day. Easy to make with just 3 ingredients!
White Chocolate Covered Oreos Recipe
Don’t freak out! You still have time to make something special for Valentine’s Day! These white chocolate-covered Oreos will do the trick.
Seriously! Who doesn’t like Oreos? Of course, we always have a big discussion on how to eat them at home, but beyond that, we all love them (BTW, the right way is to twist them apart; eat the cream, and then the cookie LOL).
Often, I make things harder for myself thinking about what recipes to prepare, especially when it comes to dessert. But, it turns out that the simplest things can make super tasty stuff without spending hours in the kitchen.
I prepared these delicious cookies for my son’s valentine’s school party. Too bad we’re expecting a snowstorm, and his school will most likely be closed tomorrow… Oh boy… I guess we will have to sacrifice ourselves and eat them all at home!
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
Please check the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact quantities and detailed instructions (scroll down).
- Cacao o Coconut Butter
- Silicone Mold
Store the Chocolate oreo cookies in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. If your kitchen is too hot, store it in the refrigerator.
More Oreo Recipes You’ll Love
White Chocolate Covered Oreos
- 11 oz white chocolate (315 g)
- 3 tablespoons cacao butter (42 g) (see notes)
- 8 Oreos
- Place chocolate and cacao butter in a microwave-safe medium bowl. Run the microwave for 20 sec. Stir. Rerun it for 20 more sec. Repeat until almost melt, and small lumps remain, remove and continue to stir to complete melt. Don’t set more the microwave more than 20-seconds at a time to prevent scorching.
- Cut a circle from the sheet of sugar paper, the same size as the mold cavities, and place them in the mold base (facing down).
- Pour a tablespoon of melted chocolate over the paper until completely cover it. Place one oreo cookie on top, and finish covering the cookie with more chocolate. Repeat until you complete the 8 oreo cookies.
- Then, carefully, bang the mold over the counter to help to distribute the chocolate evenly.
- Place the mold in the refrigerate to cool for 30 minutes. When the chocolate is set unmold the cookies and enjoy.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!
Eggless Baking Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve asked, and I’ve answered! Read on for a handful of answers to the most frequently asked questions about Eggless Baking.