Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
This Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal is the perfect breakfast any day of the week! Hearty, filling, and yummy, this baked oatmeal is what you have been looking for to start your day off right. Plus, it’s super easy and can be made in advance.
Servings 8 servings
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce (canned or homemade)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 – ½ cup brown sugar (see notes)
- 2 cups Silk® Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk (or any other milk of your liking)
- ½ cup dried cranberry (optional)
- ¼ cup shaved coconut (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease an 8x8 baking dish.
In a medium-size bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix until everything is thoroughly combined.
Transfer mixture to baking dish.
Bake for 40 - 45 minutes, or until the oatmeal is firm and lightly golden.
Sprinkle with dried cranberries and shaved coconut, if desired. Served warm or at room temperature.