Cilantro Mojo Sauce
Servings 1 1/2 cup of mojo
- 1 bundle of cilantro leaves (about 1 1/2 cups), just the leaves
- 3/4 cup vegetable or corn oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup freshly orange juice (store-bought juice will work)
- 5 garlic gloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Put all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse 5 -6 times until everything is well combined and smooth. Taste and adjust salt and pepper to taste, if necessary.
Store any leftover mojo in a glass jar and refrigerate.
Looking for more Venezuelan recipes?
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Please note that nutritional information is a rough estimate and it can vary depending on the products used.