Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) light taste olive oil
- 1 cup (200 gr) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (230 gr) all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2/3 cup (60 gr) natural unsweetened cacao
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 350º F. Line pan with cupcake liners.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon until well combined. It may look a little bit thick but it's OK, when baking the zucchini will release a lot of liquid.
Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full and bake for 20- 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
Frost cooled cupcakes with your favorite frosting.
LOOKING FOR MORE EGGLESS RECIPES?
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Please note that nutritional information is a rough estimate and it can vary depending on the products used.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 163mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 2.8mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1.5mg