Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
These fluffy and moist Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes are super easy to make with just a few ingredients. This is the recipe you have been looking for!
Servings 16 cupcakes
- 1 cup (200 gr) sugar
- 1/2 cup (114 gr) unsalted butter, softened (1 stick)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (280 gr) self-rising flour
- 1 cup (240 ml) whole milk (you can substitute with any plant milk you like)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line the cupcake pans with liners.
In a large bowl, beat the sugar and butter until creamy and pale. Add vanilla and mix to combine.
Combine milk and vinegar in a small bowl.
Add the flour alternately with milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture; beat until smooth.
Divide batter evenly among liners, about three-quarters full each.
Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. IMPORTANT: these cupcakes won't brown as the cupcakes made with eggs, so when you see the top set (after 15 min) check the cupcakes for doneness with the toothpick test. Let them cool in the pan for a couple minutes, then remove. Allow cooling completely before frosting. Here you can find the Vanilla Buttercream Recipe.
You don’t have self-rising flour? NO problem!!
You can use all-purpose flour, just make sure to add 1 teaspoon of baking powder + a pinch of salt per cup of flour called in the recipe.
STORE: Leftover cupcakes keep well covered tightly in the refrigerator for 3 days.
LOOKING FOR MORE EGGLESS RECIPES?
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Please note that nutritional information is a rough estimate and it can vary depending on the products used.
- Let cupcakes cool COMPLETELY.
- Wrap cupcakes tightly in plastic wrap.
- Place individually-wrapped cupcakes in a plastic double zipper quart freezer bags.
- To defrost, unwrap cupcakes and bring them to room temperature. Frost to your liking.