Eggless Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Mug Bread
Done in 3 minutes, this Eggless Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread in a Mug is soft, fluffy and bursting with pumpkin spice flavor! It’s fall goodness in a mug.
Servings 1 mug
- 4 tablespoons (36 gr) all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons (24 gr) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) milk (or dairy-free milk)
- 2 tablespoons (30 gr) canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) flavorless oil (such as vegetable, canola or sunflower)
- 1 tablespoon mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Put the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, oil and milk in a 12-ounce microwave-safe ceramic mug. Blend thoroughly with a fork until smooth. Add in the chocolate chips.
Microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes, or until the edges of the top are dry and the edges of the pumpkin bread have pulled away from the sides of the mug. Do not overcook; the pumpkin bread will continue to cook a bit after you take it out of the microwave.
Cool slightly. Serve topped with cream cheese frosting, chopped pecans, and caramel sauce, if desired.
VARIATION YOU CAN APPLY TO THIS RECIPE:
LOOKING FOR MORE EGGLESS Pumpkin Recipes?
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Please note that nutritional information is a rough estimate and it can vary depending on the products used.
- If desired, try adding milk chocolate, white chocolate, or dark chocolate, instead of the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You can even add chopped pecans and/or walnuts to the batter.
- Substitute milk for orange juice for an extra layer of flavor.
- Instead of using pumpkin pie spice, you can add ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon + 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger + 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves.
Calories: 447kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sugar: 36g