Chipotle Turkey Breast Roast
This Chipotle Turkey Breast is your answer to a stress-free holiday cooking! Easy, quick, and 100% scrumptious.
Prep Time 1 hour
Cook Time 2 hours
marinade time 8 hours
Total Time 11 hours
Servings 8 servings
- 1 Turkey Breast Roast (3 lb approx)
- leaves Cilantro to garnish (optional)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 Chili Chipotle Adobo + 1 tablespoon of the sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Place all marinade ingredients in a mini food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Pour marinade into a large Ziploc bag. Add the turkey breast, close the bag and shake to combine. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour up to overnight.
Remove the turkey from marinade 1 hour before roasting. Strain the marinade and transfer to a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until sauce becomes thick, about 8 -10 minutes, or until it reaches your desired consistency. Remove from heat and reserve.
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil to easy cleaning.
Bake the turkey to an internal temperature of 165º F, brushing the turkey with the sauce during the cooking process, for about 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Once it’s done, cover with aluminum foil and let it stand for about 10 -15 minutes before cutting.
Serve with the remaining chipotle sauce.
STORE: Refrigerate leftovers in a airtight container and for up to 3 days.
CAN I USE A WHOLE TURKEY BREAST INSTEAD?
Yes, you can! If you decide to use a whole turkey breast plan ahead because it need to be completely thaw. Follow the same steps: marinade the night before and remove from the marinade 1 hour before roasting.
Side Dish Recipes and desserts to Complete your holiday feast!
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Please note that nutritional information is a rough estimate and it can vary depending on the products used.
- Bone-In Turkey Breast: cook at 400°F or until the thickest part of the meat registers 160° F, about 15-20 minutes per pound. If the top start to brown too much cover with a piece of foil. Once it’s done, cover with aluminum foil and let it stand for about 10 -15 minutes before cutting.
- Boneless Turkey Breast: cook at 400°F or until the thickest part of the meat registers 160° F, about 12-15 minutes per pound. If the top start to brown too much cover with a piece of foil. Once it’s done, cover with aluminum foil and let it stand for about 10 -15 minutes before cutting.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 2225mg | Potassium: 411mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 2mg