This Maple Vinaigrette tastes amazing!! It’s Sweet, tangy, and perfect to go on top of any salad! Plus, It comes together in a flash!
Servings 4 servings
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (preferably Grade B)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt ,or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper ,or to taste
Whisk together olive oil, maple syrup, cider vinegar, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Season dressing with salt and pepper; whisk until the dressing is well blended.
STORE: The vinaigrette can be prepared ahead and refrigerated, in an airtight container, up to 3 days.
Looking for more vinaigrettes/dressing recipes?
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Please note that nutritional information is a rough estimate and it can vary depending on the products used.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 293mg | Potassium: 45mg | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg