Sheet Pan Barbecue Bacon Chicken Fajitas
This Sheet Pan Barbecue Bacon Chicken Fajitas is zesty, smoky and oh-so-welcome on a busy weeknight. Plus, it is happily mess-free.
Servings 4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts , sliced into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 4 – 6 Signature Farms® bacon slices , cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 red , green and yellow bell peppers, sliced into strips (one of each, 3 total)
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Signature SELECT Sweet & Smoky BBQ Rub , or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 – 10 corn or flour warm tortillas
- Lime wedges
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sour cream
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Avocado, sliced
Preheat oven to 400º F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Place chicken, bacon, bell peppers, and onion on the sheet. Add Signature SELECT Sweet & Smoky BBQ Rub. Gently toss to combine.
Roast in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through cooking until chicken and veggies are cooked through and tender, about 20 - 25 minutes.
Serve immediately with warm tortillas, lime wedges and garnished with cilantro, if desired.
If you want to add more heat sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Looking for more chicken recipes?
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Please note that nutritional information is a rough estimate and it can vary depending on the products used.