This Easy Turkey Fajita Bowl is a quick, easy, and tasty dinner in less than 20 minutes. Plus, it’s satisfying and fresh. Great for packed lunches or no-fuss dinners!
This post is sponsored by Jennie-O. However, all opinions expressed are my own. Thanks for supporting my partners which allow me to create new and special content like this for you.
Hello, Easy Turkey Fajita Bowl. Thanks for saving the day!!
Fajitas, in general, are always a big hit in with my family, and I love coming up with new ways to make them. This Easy Turkey Fajita Bowl is not only delicious and bursting with flavor, but easy to make. You can have a meal on the table that the whole family will enjoy in lees than 20 minutes!
Bowls. Bowls. Bowls.
Meals-in-a-bowl is popping up everywhere and with good reason. They’re not only creatively arranged with an endless variety of ingredients, but fun to eat and bursting with flavors.
Oh, how I LOVE this Easy Turkey Fajita Bowl! It’s bright and fresh. It’s perfect. Everything you’ve ever wanted. Plus, it comes together in a jiffy.
These Easy Turkey Fajita Bowl start my best secret shortcut ever, is Jennie-O Premium Portions Turkey Breasts!!They are PRESEASONED and contains NO ALLERGENS, which is a BIG plus for us.
They come in three varieties: Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Hickory Smoked Cajun Style, and Hickory Smoked Sun Dried Tomato. You can find these products in the deli section of your grocery store.
The obvious use of this turkey breast is to make sandwiches and salads, but be creative and make quesadillas, fajitas, tacos, etc. Can you tell I love Mexican food? LOL. Seriously, I’ve used them in a few different recipes before and every single time I fall in love with it over and over again. They’re super flavorful and so simple to use.
All the flavor is seared in when you sauté it all together. YUM.
Meals like this are great because you can customize everyone’s plate the way they like. That way everyone is happy!
My friends…This Easy Turkey Fajita Bowl is delicious and tasty!! So go out and get the ingredients you need, because let’s be honest, I know you want to make it!
For the Turkey:
- 1 lb Jennie-O Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 cups cilantro-lime rice
- 4 cups canned black beans, drain and rise
- 2 cups charred corn kernels, (see notes)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Slice the turkey breasts into thin strips, about the size of your finger.
- Heat the oil in a large cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add peppers and onion. Season with salt and pepper; sauté until tender and charred. Add the turkey and toss to combine, sauté until the turkey is warmed, about 5-8 minutes.
Prepare the bowls:
- Mix tomatoes and ½ cup diced onion in a medium bowl. Add 1 tablespoon lime juice. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Divide the rice among bowls and top turkey, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and avocado. Sprinkle with cilantro.
????When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!