This Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe is the bomb!! Its sweet buttery flavor and light and moist texture make it perfect to celebrate any occasion!
This is my new favorite Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe!
Special occasions celebration, like birthdays, school parties, etc… are a real struggle for people with food allergies. In my opinion, egg allergy is one of the most difficult food allergies to live with because eggs are hidden ingredients in so many foodstuffs.
Celebrating through food is a big part of our culture.
Who could imagine a birthday party without a cake or cupcakes?
So, when my daughter was diagnosed with egg allergy when she was 1-year-old I promised myself that she would never feel left out because of her condition. And so, my adventure of cooking without eggs started.
Have been a LONG journey! But today, I finally feel that I have the perfect Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe.
I really like this Vanilla Cake’s sweet buttery flavor and light and moist texture.
Let’s talk about the ingredients. Just like all my recipes, I wanted to have simple ingredients that most people usually have on hand. Mission accomplished✔
It’s super easy to make.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN THESE TOO.
I know how hard it is to have a little one with food restrictions, especially when it comes to special occasions. That being said, I truly hope this recipe helps you light up any special celebrations.
Please try it and come back to tell me how you like it!!
Recipe updated, originally posted September 2014. Since posting this in 2014, I have tweaked the recipe to be easier.
Eggless Vanilla Cake
- 2 cups (420 gr) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (226 gr) unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups (560gr) self-rising flour
- 2 cups (450ml) whole milk (you can substitute with any plant milk you like)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar and butter until creamy and pale. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add vanilla and mix to combine.
- Combine milk and vinegar in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add the flour alternately with milk to the butter mixture, beginning and ending with the flour. Scrape down the mixing bowl with a spatula and turn the batter over several times to ensure all of the ingredients are well incorporated. Beat just until incorporated. Do not overmix this batter.
- Pour the cake mixture into the prepared pans (2 1/2 cups of batter in each pan approximately).
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean when poked in the center.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool. Remove from the pan and decorate to your liking.
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Cake Ever
- Eggless Red Velvet Cake
- Eggless Sugar Cookies
- Eggless Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!