This recipe makes the BEST Eggless Cheesecake you will ever try! It’s wonderfully creamy and silky, and it’s also one of the easiest to make! A delicious and melt-in-your-mouth classic dessert that will leave everyone asking for seconds. Must try!
I am so excited for today’s recipe. This really is the BEST Eggless Cheesecake ever!!!
I have to confess that I felt a little intimidated to develop this recipe, so put it off for quite some time, until my daughter asked me if she could have a cheesecake for her birthday. I got a little surprised by her request, but I knew right away that I had to develop the most delicious cheesecake recipe for my daughter.
So, I did it! I was so pleased with the way this came out. I mean, not only did it look beautiful, but it tasted even better
This is one of the richest, most decadent recipes I’ve ever shared with you all. This cheesecake means business.
This Eggless Cheesecake is luscious, rich, creamy, and smooth! No sinking, no cracking center. Cheesecake perfection in every sense of the word…Like I said, this cheesecake means BUSINESS.
TIPS AND TRICK TO MAKE THE BEST EGGLESS CHEESECAKE EVER:
- Plan ahead! Cheesecake is one of those desserts you have to plan in advance. It takes a long time to bake and a long time to chill and set.
- Make sure all your ingredients are at room temperature.
- Avoid overbaking the cheesecake or it will crack. The center of your cheesecake should still wobble when you remove it from the oven; it will continue to cook as it cools on the counter.
- Do you want to cut the perfect cheesecake slice? Use a thin knife that has been dipped in hot water and then wipe dry. Repeat this step before every single cut.
LOOKING FOR MORE EGGLESS RECIPES?
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Cake Ever
- Eggless Red Velvet Cake
- Eggless Sugar Cookies
- Eggless Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
This is my Easy Strawberry Sauce Recipe
This BEST Eggless Cheesecake is a dessert that everyone will love! I mean, I would be so excited to have something like this served to me! It’s perfect for any occasion.
Happy Cooking, and baking!!!
Best Eggless Cheesecake
- 1 ¾ cups (150 gr) graham cracker crumbs (about 27 square sheets graham cracker)
- 1/3 cup (75 gr) unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup (50 gr) granulated sugar
- ½ cup (120 ml) heavy cream (I use full fat)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 24 oz (678 gr) cream cheese, softened (3 pkg 8oz. each)
- 1/2 cup (100 gr) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 gr) sour cream
- 1 can (14 oz - 397 gr) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Strawberry sauce for serving (optional)
- Lightly grease 9-inch round springform pan and line it with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham crumbs, butter, and sugar with a fork until evenly moistened.
- Pour the crumbs mixture into the pan and press the crumbs down into the base and up the sides. Tip: Use the bottom of a measuring cup or glass to press down the crumbs evenly. Refrigerate until you make the filling.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer, beat on low speed for 2-3 minutes until smooth and free of any lumps. Add sugar and sour cream and continue mixing until incorporated. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and beat until creamy, for 1-2 minutes. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract and cornstarch mixture; beat until well incorporated. Turn off mixer.
- Add whipped heavy cream and gently foil in using a spatula. Pour the mixture over the crust; tap gently to remove any air bubbles.
- Place the cheesecake pan on a large piece of aluminum foil and fold up the sides around it (this is to keep the water from seeping into the cheesecake). Place the cake pan in a large roasting pan. Pour hot water into the roasting pan until the water is about halfway up the sides of the cheesecake pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the edges are just barely puffed but the filling is pale—you're not looking for golden brown. The center of the cheesecake should still wobble when you remove it from the oven. Turn the oven off and allow to cool for 40 minutes in the oven with the door closed. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Loosen the cheesecake from the sides of the pan by running a thin metal spatula around the inside rim. Unmold and transfer to a cake plate.
📱When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!