These Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Pork Chops couldn’t get any easier, they’re so delicious and tender, they simply melt in your mouth! You can guarantee this will be a dinner your whole family will love.
You won’t believe how easy and delicious these Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Pork Chops are!!!
I have been planning out the week’s menu but I haven’t been in the mood to cook big and elaborate meals. All I want is a quick and simple dinner and there is nothing simpler than a slow cooker meal.
I’m always searching for new ways to prepare pork chops, but this is one I go back to time and time again.
These Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Pork Chops are unbelievably tender and flavorful. I love this recipe. The prep time is almost zero. So, simple to make and really these pork chops are an ideal dinner to make after a busy workday.
Are you ready for how incredibly easy this is?
First, season the pork chops (I used thick cut) and add them to the slow cooker. Boneless or bone-in; chicken will work with this recipe too! Then, mix all the other ingredients (less the cornstarch) and pour in over the pork chops.
Now it’s time to turn on that slow cooker, and let it work its magic!
Beautiful, thick cut, juicy pork chops.
The combination of flavors in this recipe is absolutely amazing!
Serve them with some mashed potatoes or your favorite salad.
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Pork ChopsPrint Pin Rate
- 6 pork chops (see notes)
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (to season)
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Mix garlic, honey, vegetable broth, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Pour this mixture over the pork chops in the slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on LOW heat setting for 2-3 hours, or until fork-tender. Remove pork chops from slow cooker, and place on a plate; cover to keep warm.
- In a small bowl, stir cornstarch and 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid until well blended; stir into sauce in slow cooker. Cook on Low heat setting 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened. Serve pork chops with the sauce.
When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!