You’ll love how easily you can make this Copycat Chick fil A Superfood Salad at home! Only a few ingredients, a couple of minutes and you can have a huge bowl all to yourself.
Copycat Chick Fil A Superfood Salad Recipe
I am not really into fast-food restaurants but one we visit often is Chick fil A. My husband likes their food, my kid love that they get to play in their play area after they eat, which is very convenient especially during winter, and I like that they offer a healthier fast-food option compared to others fast-food restaurants.
A few weeks ago we stopped by to eat lunch and we were informed that the traditional Coleslaw salad was replaced for a “Superfood Side”. Oh boy!!… My husband was super disappointed, that salad was one of his favorite sides. Thank goodness the manager was kind enough to give us the recipe to make it at home. Anyway. We overcame our disappointment and decided to give the new salad a try. And to make a long story short, ever since I tried it I’ve been obsessed with it.
You are going to love this Copycat Chick Fil A Superfood Salad recipe!
This salad is very straightforward! Kale, broccolini, dried cherries, and roasted nuts. The real secret, in my opinion, is the vinaigrette. I figured I could do a few test runs to find the perfect copycat recipe of my own. So… guess what? I figured it out and it’s spot on!
You can find the Maple Vinaigrette recipe here.
Looking for more salad recipes? Try these!
- Easy Watermelon Summer Salad
- Falafel Salad Bowls with Mustard Hummus
- Roasted Tomato Caprese Salad
- Couscous Tabbouleh Salad
- Potato and Beet Salad
These are my fave dressings!
Thanks, Chick fil A, for the inspiration on this one. It’s a keeper!
Copycat Chick fil A Superfood Salad
- 4 cups kale, loosely chopped or torn
- Maple vinaigrette to your taste
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Roasted nuts to your taste (I used walnuts)
- Combine the kale, broccolini, dried cherries, and nuts in a large bowl.
- Add vinaigrette to the salad, and toss well. Note: I like tossing with the vinaigrette about 15 minutes before I serve it because the kale will soften in the vinaigrette.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Pre-Order Now!
When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!