This Easy Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce is spot-on-amazing, fresh, bright, and with just the right amount of tangy and sweet goodness. Try this easy, fuss-free cranberry sauce that and cooks up in in a jiffy.
This recipe is sponsored by Jennie-O.
Now that Thanksgiving is just a couple weeks away, all I can think is turkey, pumpkin pie and, of course, this Easy Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce.
I REALLY love cranberries, and can’t get enough of it during the holiday season. I am so obsessed that I even stock up on fresh cranberries when they become available in late October, and freeze them to eat all year long. Don’t judge me, please.
The flavor of this Easy Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce is spot-on-amazing, fresh, and with just the right amount of sweet and tangy goodness. It will knock your socks off!
Obviously, it pairs magnificently with this Jennie-O OVEN READY™ Boneless Turkey Breast, which BTW is your answer to stress-free holiday and a great alternative to cooking a whole turkey. It perfect you’re only cooking for a few people and don’t want to cook a whole turkey, or if your family, like mine, only likes turkey’s white meat.
With OVEN READY™ Boneless Turkey Breast, all the hard work is already done!
You just have to place the bag directly into the oven. With no thawing required. Comes pre-seasoned, salted and includes a gravy packet.
With loads of natural, whole cranberries in season all during fall each year, I wanted an easy, fuss-free cranberry sauce, so I let the Instant Pot do its magic!
This is the reason 7439 why you NEED and Instant Pot!!
This cranberry sauce is so easy to make and can be prepped ahead of time, which is a huge help during the busy holidays!
LOOKING FOR MORE INSTANT POT RECIPES?
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Apple Butter
- Instant Pot Barbecue Ribs
- Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Pork
- Easy Instant Pot Beet and Leek Soup
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs
This cranberry sauce is always a favorite accompaniment to our favorite holiday dishes.
I love the fresh, bright combination of flavors in this Easy Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce, and I’m sure you will too!
Easy Instant Pot Cranberry SaucePrint Pin
- 24 oz (2 bags 12 oz each) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 wide strips orange zest
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons I used Grand Marnier
- Pinch ground pepper
- Combine cranberries, sugar, orange zest, orange juice, water, cinnamon, and salt in the Instant Pot. Secure lid and close the pressure release valve.
- Select “Manual” mode and adjust the time to 6 minutes. Cook. When the time is over, press “Cancel” and let the Instant Pot release pressure naturally, about 10 minutes. Carefully turn the vent to release any extra pressure that might still be in there. Remove the lid.
- Select “Sauté” and adjust to “Less”. Stir in orange-flavored liqueur and pepper. Cooke and mash the cranberries a little. Cook until the sauce reaches the desired consistency.
- Let cool completely at room temperature Serve immediately or store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Note that the cranberry sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!