This eggless pancakes really do taste like the real thing! Fluffy, easy and delicious… definitely a breakfast winner!
I would never have thought it was possible to make pancakes without eggs. In fact, it sounds bizarre. I always thought that the egg was the key ingredient for super-fluffy and delicious pancakes … I was sooo wrong! You won’t believe how good these pancakes are until you prepare them yourself.
Victoria’s egg allergy has made me more conscious about what I give my kids. The truth is… It is hard; especially for me. Victoria is too young to realize what is going on. She instinctively (I suppose) restricted herself from eating many things, for
My daughter is too young to realize what is going on. She instinctively (I suppose) restricted herself from eating many things, for example, bake-goods. The other day we went to a birthday party and that was when I realized that my baby could hardly eat anything. I really really hope she overcomes this allergy as she grows, as the specialist said.
Meanwhile my mission, as a mom, is to provide her as many egg-free delicious options as possible so she does not feel limited or sidelined.
These egg-free pancakes were a BIG hit!
This eggless pancakes really do taste like the real thing! Fluffy, easy and delicious... definitely a breakfast winner!
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the flour, sugar and baking soda in a medium bowl and stir using a balloon whisk to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients: buttermilk, butter, and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Lightly spray with butter.
- Pour a 1/4-cupful of batter into the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles rise to the surface and the base is golden brown. Use a spatula to turn and cook the other side until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining batter to make 6 pancakes.
LOOKING FOR MORE EGGLESS RECIPES?
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Cake Ever
- Eggless Red Velvet Cake
- Eggless Sugar Cookies
- Eggless Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
- More recipes...
★ Did you make this recipe? Don't forget to give it a star rating below!
Please note that nutritional information is a rough estimate and it can vary depending on the products used.
📱When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!