These Prosciutto Melon Skewers are sweet, salty, and tangy all in one. They come together in minutes and are delish. Perfect appetizer recipe for an al fresco summer gathering!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #Chardonnation #NotableSummer #CollectiveBias
These are seriously a show-stopping and absolutely delish appetizer that should DEFINITELY show up as part of summer table! They’re easy to make and can be prepped ahead, which makes them a wonderful option when you want to WOW your guests but not have the time to slave in the kitchen. After all, I’d much rather be mingling with family and friends than cooking when the doorbell rings.
They have a wonderful mix of flavors and textures.
Sweet, salty, and tangy all in one bite.
I just loooove that you can prepare a whole tray in minutes. And they’re so impressive, aren’t they?
So now that you found the easy summer appetizer you’ve been searching for you need the perfect wine to pair them with, right??
Meet the NEW Notable: Oaky & Buttery and Notable: Fruity & Crisp Chardonnay!!!
Notable wines are carefully crafted to deliver delicious layers of flavor that you can see on the bottle. I really love this! How many times has it happened to you that you are buying a wine but you have no idea how it tastes? Well, this won’t happen when you choose a Notable wine since Notable is the 1st wine that highlights the flavor profiles on the front of the bottle, helping make the wine aisle a less confusing place.
So, what you see on the front label is you what you sip!! Just follow the flavor notes and you’ll find the wine style you love.
Plan your next gathering and don’t forget to pass a big plate of these very refreshing, tasty, easy and elegant Prosciutto Melon Skewers!!
Prosciutto Melon Skewers
- 1 small cantaloupe
- 1 small honeydew
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- 12 mini mozzarella balls (bocconcini)
- 12 slices prosciutto, cut in half
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Halve cantaloupe and honeydew, scoop out and discard seeds. Using a melon baller, scoop out as many balls as you can. Set aside.
- Assemble skewers: Layer cantaloupe, basil, prosciutto, mozzarella, prosciutto, basil, and honeydew. Repeat until you assemble all the skewers.
- Arrange skewers on platter. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!
????When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!