Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes and Corn is an effortless dinner that the whole family will love! Picky eaters approved.
Salmon never fails me. It’s one of my kid’s favorite food, and I cannot deny that I love a quick, healthy, and delicious meal that doesn’t dirty up my kitchen or leave me with a sink full of dishes to do, either.
Have ever happened to you that at 5 pm, you have no idea what you’ll cook for dinner?
It happens to me all the time. I feel like I get stuck in a dinner rut, especially because my two little ones are very picky when it comes to food. That is when my friend Salmon – or how my kids call it “pink chicken”- comes to the rescue.
I ❤ Salmon! Not just because my kids eat it without a fight but also because it’s nutritious, very tasty, and so versatile. There are countless ways to cook and serve salmon, and they’re all delicious, but my absolute favorite is with vegetables. I guess because its rich-fatty taste, it makes more sense.
The combination of flavors in this recipe is amazing. The sweetness of the corn and yummy mouth-bursting cherry tomatoes is perfect! Best of all, it comes together in just 20 min from start to finish!
LOOKING FOR MORE SALMON RECIPES?
- Cranberry Honey Glazed Salmon
- Easy Teriyaki Salmon
- Easy Eggless Salmon Patties
- 20-minute Skinny Glazed Salmon
- Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes and Corn
Sometimes really simple recipes are the best. Like really the best!
Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes and Corn
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place salmon, corn and tomatoes in the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add Italian herbs. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired, and serve immediately.