These Easy Eggless Salmon Patties are juicy, moist, flavorful, and super easy to make!! They come together in about 30 minutes. Whole-30 and Keto friendly.
Today’s recipe is all about salmon! These Easy Eggless Salmon Patties are a healthy dream. Low Carb. Protein-packed. Gluten-free. Whole-30 and Keto friendly. Egg-Free, of course. Full of Omega-3’s. And, most importantly, DELICIOUS!!!
These Easy Eggless Salmon Patties recipe came about for two main reasons: #1 My family looooove salmon and #2 my kids are driving me crazy with their pickiness about food.
There are many times that I find myself in the situation that I have to make different dinners for each one of them. Always is something. I mean my boy likes meatballs but she doesn’t, my girl like arroz con pollo but he does not.
One of the few things both of them like is salmon… so Easy Eggless Salmon Patties it is!!
They’re juicy, moist, flavorful, and super easy to make!!!
My kids loved them.
How not to love these!!
They are full of flavor in every bite.
In a perfect world, I would make these Easy Eggless Salmon Patties with fresh salmon leftovers, but rarely I have any, so I used canned salmon and they turned out perfect. If you decide to use canned salmon too, make sure you buy skinless and boneless wild pink salmon.
The ingredients I used are pretty simple: canned salmon, shallots, parsley, green onions, flaxseed eggs, almond meal and some condiments. If you enjoy the heat, feel free to kick it up adding some red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper. Even a finely chopped jalapeño will be a great addition.
LOOKING FOR MORE HEALTHY RECIPES?
- Skinny Oven Fried Pork Chops [KETO friendly]
- Skinny Glazed Salmon
- Skinny Oven Fried Chicken
- Easy Skinny Arroz con Pollo
- Skinny Stuffed Potato Skins
- Lentil Patties – Eggless
Serve these Easy Eggless Salmon Patties with Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice, a green salad or steamed veggies.
Easy Eggless Salmon Patties
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons golden flaxseed meal
- 18 oz Wild Pink Salmon (about 3 cans), well drained (see notes)
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley ,chopped
- 1 shallot ,finely chopped
- 1 green onion ,sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dill
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add flaxseed meal and water to a small bowl and stir. Let rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Flake the salmon apart in a medium bowl. Add almond meal, parsley, shallot, green onion, salt, garlic powder, dill, black pepper, lime juice, and the flaxseed mixture. Mix until well incorporated.
- Form into 6 patties. I use a ½ cup measuring cup to portion the mixture and to make sure all the patties are the same size.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a nonstick skillet. Fry the patties for 4- 5 minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with cilantro lime cauliflower rice, if desired
- Cranberry Honey Glazed Salmon
- Easy Teriyaki Salmon
- Easy Eggless Salmon Patties
- 20-minute Skinny Glazed Salmon
- Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes and Corn
- Sheet Pan Mustard Salmon Dinner
When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!