This easy 20-minute Skinny Glazed Salmon will soon be a favorite in your family table! It’s easy to make with only 5 ingredients.
I love being able to share with you quick and easy weeknight meal options because… you can never have too many good and easy recipes in your rotation, right? Well, get ready because this recipe is a keeper. I really enjoy cooking salmon fillets, especially because my kids eat it without complaints. Plus, they’re simple to prepare, healthy and cook up in a matter of minutes.
This salmon is one of the best I’ve ever had. Seriously tasty. The tender flakes of the salmon with the delicate soy sauce glaze were the perfect way to end my day with a smile.
The glaze is the start of this recipe and it’s made with sugar, soy sauce and mustard, which gives it a delicious, sweet and sticky texture. The salmon then gets cooked under the broiler until firm, glossy and lightly golden.
This recipe makes 4 servings at less than 175 calories per serving. It doesn’t get any better than this. I’m definitely making this recipe over and over again.
For more easy guilt-free recipe make sure to visit alli®.
Skinny Glazed Salmon
- 1 lb fresh wild Alaskan or Washington salmon
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white rice vinegar
- Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Cut fish into four 4-ounce pieces, if necessary. Set aside.
- Prepare the glaze: in a small bowl combine the sugar, soy sauce and mustard. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the glaze for the sauce.
- Preheat broiler. Place fish on the unheated rack of a broiler pan, lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from the heat source for 8 - 10 minutes, turn over and brush with glaze. Continue broiling for 2 - 3 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Prepare the sauce: stir together reserved soy sauce mixture with the rice vinegar until sugar sub is dissolved.
- Serve salmon with the sauce.
- Cranberry Honey Glazed Salmon
- Easy Teriyaki Salmon
- Easy Eggless Salmon Patties
- Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes and Corn
📱When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!