This Easy Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is slightly crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and super flavorful. It’s the perfect side dish to accompany any meal, anytime. Low Carb. Paleo. Keto and Whole 30 friendly.
Why I Love This Recipe
This Easy Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is a delicious alternative to the popular Mexican side dish.
I love cooking with cauliflower because it is such a versatile ingredient.
Plus, cauliflower means lower carb … woop, woop!
Our favorite low-carb, eggless pizza crust is made with cauliflower rice…and it’s amazing. We also like the cauliflower roasted in the oven and au-gratin with béchamel sauce.
This time, I transformed 2 humble bags of frozen cauliflower rice into an incredible Easy Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice.
It’s healthy, easy to make, and delicious!
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Easy Eggless Salmon Patties
- Eggless Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- How to Make Cauliflower Rice
- Skinny Oven Fried Pork Chops [KETO friendly]
- Instant Pot Cuban Pulled Pork
Easy Cilantro Lime Cauliflower “Rice”
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- Kosher salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 – 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté about 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Increase the heat to medium-high.
- Add the cauliflower “rice” to the pan and cook, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower is slightly crispy on the outside but tender on the inside, about 5 minutes. NOTE: If you want the rice soft and tender you can cover the pan. I prefer it on the crunchy side so I cook it uncovered.
- Season with salt and cumin, if using. Mix to combine.
- Turn the heat off and add chopped cilantro and lime juice. Mix until well combined.
- Serve hot.